Crisco Shortening 450g
Become a customer at CakeSupplies
Sorry, you are not yet registered as a customer and therefore pricing and ordering information is not visible.
CakeSupplies is your wholesale partner for all professional products in cake decorating. The wide assortment of over 5000 top quality products is continuously extended and renewed. Our range contains more than 40 high quality brands such as FunCakes, Wilton, Satin Ice, PME & JEM, Rainbow Dust, Renshaw, Squires Kitchen, FMM, Fat Daddio’s, House of Marie, LorAnn Oil and more.
- Fast delivery: more than 5000 products on stock
- Personal support based on international experience and knowledge
- Fair and competitive conditions
CakeSupplies solely supplies business customers that are active in cake decorating.
Crisco is a vegetable fat or shortening that can be used for rolling out fondant, marzipan to prevent sticking. But can also be used to grease cutters.
Various purposes, such as:
- In rolling out gumpaste, fondant, marzipan to prevent it sticking to the workspace.
- To grease cutters, if necessary
- To make fondant more flexible while kneading.
- To make buttercream icing
Expires 1 year after opening. Keep at room temperature.
Ingredients: Soybean oil, palm oil, emulsifier E471, antioxidant E319, citric acid E330.
Allergens: Free from alcohol,and suitable for vegetarians.
Packed in a closable can. Conent: 450 gram.